A recent survey exposes simply how much individuals relied on their animal buddies for assistance during the COVID-19 quarantine.
As life returns to a “new normal” in the wake of the COVID-19 lockdown, people all over are reviewing their quarantine experiences. Eager to discover how animal moms and dads coped, Michelson Found Animals Structure performed a study and found that furry relative brought happiness, relieved anxiety, and encouraged exercise during the lockdown phase. Here are some crucial findings:
- 80% of study participants said their animals brought them delight throughout quarantine
- 58% declared their animals assisted decrease their stress and anxiety
- Over half (53%) mentioned that their animals made them feel less alone while social distancing
- 25% said strolling their canines was their primary form of exercise during quarantine
- More than 40% exposed that the silver lining was getting to invest more time with their animals.